Our Life

Our Life

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Proof that we finished

Thank you all for being so patient, finally I have the pictures up of the basement. I know it appears that we aren't done unpacking but actually Tom won't let me throw out the boxes because he needs them to mail all the things he is selling on e-bay. After moving so much stuff down to the basement we realized that we didn't need a lot of it...so it all got listed on e-bay. For those of you who have sold stuf on e-bay I'm sure you know how addicting it can be. We are now going all over the house looking for stuff we don't need. It's actually been kind of fun and I'm getting to know the lady at the post office quite well. :)


This is our brand new sectional. The couch we had couldn't make the corner at the bottom of the stairs so we had to go furniture shopping (oh, darn). We weren't even sure if we would be able to get each piece of the sectional down but they fit! I'm so happy because we really didn't have a plan B.
We are starting to get used to having the extra space in the basement and are begining to wonder how we lived in our house for 2 1/2 years without it. :)

1 comment:

  1. The basement looks fantastic. You guys did a great job.
    diana

    ReplyDelete