Lane County Fair
The fair isn't complete until you have some cotton candy!
We've biked to this little library several times. Have you seen these before? They are little book houses that people put outside their homes for anyone to borrow a book. We see them all over Eugene and the kids just love them! What a great way to encourage reading, we may be getting one of our own . . . I'll keep you posted.
We've gone to Hayward Field as spectators and competitors (thank you All Comers' Meets!) I'll admit, I'm pretty jealous that my kids have gotten to run at Hayward field, I may just have to participate myself next year.
You can't tell but Bethany is running in lane 1 here. We don't have a good picture of it but Bethany kicked some hiney in the 200m. I won't lie, I felt like she had just won the Olympics I was so excited.
Enjoying the bounty from our garden.
We all had fun waiting for the fireworks to start at Alton Baker Park on the 4th of July.
Grammy and Papa came for a visit
We have gotten to spend a lot of time on the lake this year thank to my parents bringing their boat down to our house.
When daddy has a torn ACL, mommy gets to ride on the tube with the toddler.
We went camping with friends at Dorena and there was this awesome swing.
William doesn't like to go as high as his sister does.
And summer just wouldn't be summer without putting sand in the pool and bathing naked in it. Right?
And just in case you don't know what bees make, William will let you know.














No comments:
Post a Comment