Our Life

Our Life

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Ding Dong

Recently William has become obsessed with our door bell. Every time we come home he reaches up on his very tip toes and pushes the door bell. He likes to stand half way inside the house so he can hear it and of course pushing it just once never satisfies. I usually let him push it a handful of times before I tell him it's time to come inside and shut the door.  I love that he is learning cause and effect and I completely understand the instant gratification that pushing the door bell brings. It's fun for him and it isn't bothering anyone else so I let him do it. Every. Single. Day. 

Yesterday, we were talking to the neighbor across the street, a nice older man, who subtly mentioned that for some crazy reason every time someone rings our door bell their door bell rings as well. What!? How that is even possible I have no idea but our poor neighbors Mr. Bob and his wife have been going crazy over at their house with the constant ringing that I thought couldn't possibly be bothering anyone. Guess I'll be covering up our door bell.

3 comments:

  1. How funny. Is your door bell wireless? That's the only thing I can think of that would make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think it is wireless, so the two must be on the same frequency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha , thats funny! Poor William , how are you going to explain THAT cause and effect to him?? Grammy

    ReplyDelete