Our Life

Our Life

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Settling in Eugene

I think, just maybe, we're starting to get a little settled here in Eugene. We've had some time to explore a little and so far we love it. I think this is the most content I have ever seen Tom, of course it helps that I actually see him on a regular basis now.
 We explored Austin Baker Park and fed the ducks and geese. Promptly after the bread was gone we saw the sign that talked about how bad bread is for the water fowl. Oops! We won't do that again.


 The kids and I often get to spend mornings at GG an Pa's. GG always has something fun going on . . .
 . . . dominos . . .

. . . noodle making . . .

 After 4 years, we have finally taken Bethany to a real pumpkin patch. I have fulfilled my Halloween obligation as a parent. ;)


 We even had time to carve our pumpkins!


Tom and I both love our jobs. I especially enjoyed the evening that this rainbow was the view I had out the window. All the hospitals I've worked in as a nurse have had good views, but I think this one takes the cake.


Every once in a while I get this view at work too, it brings me great joy along with a flutter in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment