We started the day off with our traditional Orange Rolls but of course William will have to wait until next year for his first taste. Since LB was up nice and early she had to wait for the rolls to bake before she could open presents. I tried telling her that if she had just slept in she wouldn't have had to wait, but there was no reasoning with her.
Finally after breakfast it was time to open presents. Bethany has been so excited about the presents under the tree. She kept saying "happy to you" thinking the presents were for a birthday. I still think she is a little confused about why she got presents on Christmas even though it wasn't her birthday.
I know I'm a loser mom for not making my children wear Christmas PJ's. William actually started Christmas Eve off with his on but needed a change before morning. Bethany on the other hand refused to put on her "Tanta gamies" and insisted on her "gink puppy" jammies. So instead of Santa, Bethany had pink wiener dogs on her pajamas this Christmas morning.
William with the photo bomb!
Love, love, love these two guys
Bethany is really excited about getting The Little Mermaid from Auntie Erin, even though she has no idea who Arial is.
William playing it cool opening one of his presents.
Bethany sporting her "pack-pack" from Nanie and Papa. She already has it packed with her essentials for the airplane ride when we move to Oregon. I still can't believe we are only 26 days away from our big move!
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all had a season filled with joy and peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment