Our Life

Our Life

Friday, April 15, 2011

Scored at the MOPS sale!

When I got home this afternoon from work I really didn't know what I was going to do with the rest of the day. Tom is gone for the weekend and I really don't have any plans except cleaning the house. As I was wasting time on facebook I noticed my friend Alyson had posted that there was a MOPS consignment sale going on at a local church. Since I really didn't have anything else to do I figured I might as well go.
I was really excited when I found these two items. My friend Julie has a baby bather and it worked really well for her kids. I've been looking for one and couldn't find one anywhere, and there it was at the consignment sale brand new for $2.00! I recently saw the Eddie Bauer infant travel bed online and thought it would be great since we will be traveling with an infant to see two sets of grandparents. However, I was debating on if I really wanted to spend $30 on it. Glad I didn't because this one was only 3 bucks.
I know we don't know what we are having but I really couldn't pass up this super cute girls jumper. Then I felt a little guilty, because what if Mojito is a boy and I didn't get anything for him. . .
. . . so I got these cute boy overalls. :)

I also found some great maternity clothes for pretty cheap. So glad I went but now I have to tell Tom that I bought more baby stuff that we will have to move to Texas. Oops.

4 comments:

  1. Just tell Tom he shouldn't leave you alone on the weekend...you're too much like your mother!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I have a feeling that the last comment was actually posted by my mom and just signed "Dad"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those sales! I'm glad you got some good deals! I went to one yesterday as well and found a few things for you. I can't wait to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm so excited for our road trip! Even if I am a giant swollen sausage. :)

    ReplyDelete